During the visit, students learned:
1. 150 Academic Programs offered at Slippery Rock University.
2. Student Enrollment is approximately 8,200 with a Teacher/Student Ratio 24:1
3. Students learned about Student Life, Organizations/Clubs, Athletics, Housing, and other Facilities offered at Slippery Rock University
4. Students also learned about Financial Aid, Scholarships, Career Readiness Support, Mock Interviews, and Etiquette Dinners to prepare them for employment and/or job placement upon graduation.
5. Average Range/Admissions Criteria: 3.0 GPA. However Students can also apply if their GPA is 2.30 or better along with SAT or ACT score, Personal Essay, and Recommendation Letter(s) for consideration of Admission
If there are any questions, please contact Gateway High School Counseling Department.
The Counseling Office organized a campus visit to Triangle Tech on 9/13/2021, with 19 Gateway students.
One of Gateway's essential goals heading into this school year is collaborating and coordinating as many "face to face" post secondary opportunities as possible with College Reps and Admission Counselors. Particularly since we were restricted and isolated during the last school year.
We also have several other campus visits scheduled over the next few months in which we will update parents and students. Please take a minute to look at the PowerPoint slide of Triangle Tech and the opportunities the school offers.
If any students are interested in Triangle Tech and/or other Post Secondary Educational opportunities , please visit the Counseling Department for more details.